Pocket Bombs JS
What is this?
The goal of the game is to take over all the squares. When you place enough bombs on a square it blows up and takes over the squares that are next to it. For reference:
- Corners have a critical mass of 2 bombs
- Side squares have a critical mass of 3 bombs
- Regular squares have a critical mass of 4 bombs
How do I play?
It's pretty easy to start playing. Click the New Game link above and you will be able to select:
- Number of players (either Human or Computer)
- Gameboard theme
- Whether or not you'd like a turn timeout (makes for a more fast-paced game!)
- And last but not least, it lets you select your gameboard size.